Quality Replacement Windows for Denver Homes
Replacing your old, drafty windows with new, energy efficient windows from North West Roofing will not only make your home look better, you’ll also enjoy immediate savings on your monthly utility bills. If you are not convinced of the value of replacement windows, take a few minutes to answer the following questions:
- During a cold spell, do you feel a cool draft from your windows even when they are closed?
- Do your curtains move despite being next to a closed window?
- Has sunlight streaming through your windows faded carpets or upholstery on your furniture?
- Does condensation or ice form on the inside of your windows in cold weather?
- Are you tired of hearing your home heating system “kick on” all to frequently during the winter months?
- Does your home air conditioner run constantly but fail to keep your house cool in July and August?
- Are you simply paying too much to the electric company, gas company or oil dealer to heat and cool your home?
- Are your windows more than 10 years old?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you have a problem with your windows. North West Roofing can help.
Our high performance vinyl replacement windows are a significant upgrade over inefficient “construction grade” windows installed in most homes. Our windows feature the following benefits:
- Weathertight-performance with engineered energy efficiency
- Insulated vinyl frame that is sturdier and more durable than any other frame material
- Fusionwelded-seams on the frame and sash
- Energy glass package featuring two or three pane “sandwich” to create a thermal energy barrier
- Full perimeter weather stripping
- Choice of frame finishes and color
- Custom sized and manufactured for a perfect fit in your home
- Limited lifetime warranty
It is time you stepped up to replacement windows from North West Roofing. You’ll see an immediate change in the look of your home, the functionality of your windows, and savings on your monthly utility bills.
Window Style Guide – Choose Your Window Style
Every home is different. That’s why North West Roofing offers such a wide variety of window shapes and styles to our customers.
We’ll work with you to choose the best look for your home, often mixing and matching window styles to create a more dramatic look.
Each window we install is custom fit and manufactured specifically for your home, so there is never a question of a window not fitting properly, or a need to cut a larger opening in your home’s walls.
All of the replacement windows installed by North West Roofing are engineered to deliver superior thermal performance.
With insulated frames and glass packages, superior seals, and “perfect fit” installation, our windows will help to dramatically reduce energy loss from your home, resulting in lower heating and cooling costs.
How can you tell if a replacement window is really made to be energy efficient? To an untrained eye, many windows look alike. The energy efficiency is built into the materials, including the glass, frame and seals. The best way to tell if a new window is going to provide the high level of thermal efficiency you need? Look for the label!
Energy Savers – Windows Can Help Reduce Your Energy Costs
Insulated vinyl replacement windows with energy efficient glass from North West Roofing can dramatically help prevent the natural transfer of heat and cold into your home throughout the year. By controlling this natural conduction, you can better manage the comfort level in your home and get a significant return on investment by lowering the amount of energy it takes to heat or cool your home.
The U.S. Department of Energy estimates that as much as 30% of the energy in a typical home is “lost” through inefficient doors and windows. That means you may be wasting nearly onethird of the money you spend to heat and cool your home every year! Replacing your old, inefficient windows with new windows from North West Roofing can help correct this imbalance.
Do you have a question about replacing the windows in your Colorado home? We have the answers! North West Roofing has installed thousands of beautiful, energy efficient replacement windows in homes all along the Front Range. Here are some of the common questions we get from customers.
Q: Can new windows really save me money?
A: Yes! Government studies show that up to 30% of your home’s energy is lost through inefficiently insulated windows. By replacing your drafty old windows with modern, energy efficient windows, you can create an energy barrier that reduces energy loss. This means that your home heating and cooling systems will operate more efficiently, reducing the need for gas, oil or electricity.